Covid 19 Precaution
At Advanced Dental Concepts, the health and well-being of our patients and team members has always been a top priority. We understand the concerns and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our community as the situation evolves and more information is provided. We want to inform all our patients that we are continuing to see patients at this time and reassure that we are taking all necessary precautions recommended by the CDC, ADA and local health agencies including the Indiana Dental Association and Indiana State Dental Board. In a small, controlled environment such as our offices, it is easy to quickly and swiftly implement new emerging protocols as those recommendations become available. We will continue to closely monitor the situation as it evolves and adapt accordingly. We will keep you updated on any changes and continue to provide a safe, healthy and relaxing environment. For continued ease of communication, we recommend that you follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ADCSmiles/?ref=bookmarks for immediate updates as they arise.
Our current recommendations:
- We do request that any patients with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or who have been in close contact recently with anyone with these symptoms to please notify us so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- For those patients who fall into a higher risk category (elderly or pre?existing conditions) for severe responses to COVID?19 who would like to reschedule their non-essential dental appointments, we please ask that you notify our office as soon as you have made this decision.
- We will also be practicing social distancing (such as not shaking hands) as a means of decreasing possible transmission of COVID19.
- We will be eliminating all toys and books in our reception space in order to limit possible contamination.
- We will be meticulously disinfecting all common surfaces (door handles, counters, pens and washroom handles) multiple times throughout the day.
- We will be limiting the number of people in our reception area. For children’s appointments, we ask that only the patient and 1 adult be present. We are asking that you arrive for your appointment on time and not early. If you do arrive early, please wait in your vehicle until your appointment time. Upon arrival, you may check in with the front desk and return to your vehicle to be notified via text message when we are ready to see you.
We appreciate your effort in helping our community limit the spread of this disease. For more information about COVID-19, visit https://www.cdc.gov/. In the meantime, we hope that you and your family are healthy and look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Danny Hayes, DMD